Tuesday, February 1, 2011

34 weeks

Yep, today we are 34 weeks along. Almost there!

So far nothing has changed except that I have awful awful pelvic bone pain. Mostly when i get up from sitting or (now this is the best time ever) when  I roll over at night. It is awesome. NOT! But guess it means the baby is getting ready to move downward or is already there. Its almost time!!

This week I am feeling veerrrrry heavy which is making work a little more difficult than usual. Especially because I still do A LOT .. thats what happens when you are the "assistant" who could really be the Teacher. PSH.. Im so over it, cant wait to get out. But I will miss my kids, as much as they drive me crazy, I feel so attached to them :(

Lastly, I AM SO HUNGRY!!! OMG! I have this hunger that cannot be satisfied, Im running out of things to eat. Especially because what I really want right now is Jack in the Box with a fatty Coke. YUM.

4 comments:

  1. I was wondering when you were going to get that ravashing hunger that I remember. It just overcomes your whole being. Guess you are going to gain or are gaining those 10 pounds you were hoping you were not going to gain. Jack in the box - don't do it, how about an apple, carrot, granola and pretend it's a jumbo jack or taco from Jack in the Box. LOL! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. No fatty coke for you- at least for now. I'm guessing your still putting on weight but trying to manage it. Usually the male puts on some weight also. Is chico maintaining his line? I know I put on a couple of pounds when mom had you. I'll be following your progress and I'm glad to hear things are going well. My prayers and lots of positive energy are sent your way every day. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Home stretch. No pun intended.
    Too bad Senidas doesn't do online orders! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yoli, we should add that to Senaida's or in Ari's case Dos Hermanos' suggestion box. She would not be able to resist, right mija?

    ReplyDelete