Monday, February 28, 2011

so it begins..

okay just in case everyone didnt already hear: Ive been having contractions every 10 minutes since 4pm yesterday. I called triage and they said that i have to wait till they are 5 minutes apart (or my water breaks or the baby doesnt make his kick count) to go in to the hospital. So basically, things are getting started im probably just dilating more. But they arent going enough to get the baby out yet :) He is still very active so everything seems to be okay. And thats the news, so now you know :)

We got the baby's stuff all washed and organized, his bag is also packed. My stuff is pretty much packed and Chico is lagging it. Hah what else is new! We are getting more excited but a little freaked out that it really could be any day now. Luckily I only have 2 more days of work, cuz that is killing me!! anyways i'll write more tomorrow im super tired. good nite neverland :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Ara! I'm so sorry I couldn't get to the shower. My trees decided to fall in the driveway, snow fell, and power out! lol I have the little man's gift and a whole bag of goodies from Esai. Hope you have a speedy deliver and a healthy baby! Besos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Yolie, yes we missed you. But what can you do when trees fall in your driveway? We had a nice time, lot's of people in the house cuz it was a rainy day.

    Anyways, I'm packed and ready to go the minute i get the call from Ara or Francisco. 3 days worth of clothes I think is good enough if I need more i can always go shopping.

    ReplyDelete