Thursday, January 27, 2011

33 weeks!

I am now 33 weeks and 2 days! YAY :)

I had a doctor's appointment on Monday and everything is looking great! I have gained 21 pounds, can you believe it?!!? I sure cant, no wonder I feel so heavy. Thats a lot of weight for me! The baby's heartbeat is really strong and he moves A LOT!! My co-workers say they can sometimes see him sticking out of me haha :) The doctor said I may gain about 10 MORE pounds yiiiikes. I have 7 weeks left (assuming he stays in till then) so I should gain about a pound a week, and baby will be gaining 1/2 a pound a week. Everything is just around the corner it is going by so fast :) I actually look really pregnant now, moreso than I did around Christmas time.

Going to go to work early tomorrow to talk to my director about maternity leave and such. Let's hope they dont try to jip me somehow. Anywho, thats all for today more to come later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment